Twitter Vine: here are some creative ways businesses are using these short, six-second videos to engage with Twitter followers and Facebook friends.
#1: Engage Your Followers in Conversation
#2: Highlight Your Brand Advocates
#3: Display Your Work for a Client
#4: Offer Up Relevant Historical Trivia
#5: Celebrate the Holidays
#6: Get People Excited About a New Product
#7: Take People Inside Your Office
#8: Attract Customers to Your Booth
#9: Educate and Amaze
#10: Bring People Inside Your Stores
#11: Tell Your Brand’s Story
#12: Promote a Contest
#13: Bring Presentations to Life
#14: Show Off Your Products
#15: Give Fans What They Want
#16: Randomly Amuse Your Audience
Get Started With Vine in Six Steps
1. Download and install the Vine app from iTunes for your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
2. Create a Vine account using your Twitter profile or email address.
3. Find people to follow by going to your profile and clicking the People icon at the top right of your screen. You can also go to your settings and use the Find People option under Friends.
4. Connect your Facebook account to share videos on Facebook as well (personal profiles only).
5. Click the video camera icon to start recording videos. Tap your finger on the screen to record and release to stop recording.
6. When you’re finished, click Continue to share your video on Vine, Twitter and Facebook.
Sourced through Scoop.it from: www.socialmediaexaminer.com