“Do The Work Once And Keep On Getting Paid”
FROM: Alex Newman
August 8, 2017
There are, essentially, just two honest ways to make money:
Either you “sell your time for money” – which means you work, get paid… and then have to go back to work again (because as soon as you stop working, you stop getting paid.)
Or you leverage the power of assets which create continued or repeated income. (aka. “Do the work once and keep on getting paid“).
(Obvious) Wealth Secret #1: The wealthy and successful don’t get rich by doing jobs that pay by the hour!
They get rich by creating systems that generate profit by providing usefulness or other forms of value. They automate, fine tune and outsource as much of the running of those systems as they possibly can (usually so that they can funnel their resources into creating even more systems!)
A well-designed and properly executed passive revenue system can free you to go and do other things while the business makes money for you:
• I quit my $40 / hour freelance web design job because I just don’t need to do it any more!
• I get out of bed whenever I want.
• I don’t have to sit in traffic.
• I don’t have a boss.
• I have two homes in different countries and travel between them when I feel like it.
• I can travel wherever I want in the world, so long as I have an internet connection, and can run my business completely from my laptop, making my own hours. I’m planning to go to Europe and then Bali, Indonesia this summer – and I will be making money all the time… while I’m visiting my family in the UK, while I’m on the beach in Bali, while I’m on the plane… and yes – while I sleep.
You could say I’ve discovered the keys to automated
The sheer amount of useful knowledge, value and moneymaking ideas in 50 Ways To Make Money While You Sleep is completely over-the-top. It’s totally ridiculous, actually. Many vendors sell one business method at a time – who would be crazy enough to put all of this in one package? Let’s just call it the bible of passive revenue…
Here is a quick rundown of the 50 chapters:
2 Outsourcing methods
2 Offline-to-online / Online-to-offline methods
3 Asset Consolidation methods
25 Internet methods
5 Real Estate methods
3 Intellectual Property methods
4 Machines and Automation methods
4 Investment methods
2 Business Development methods