VenueKings and VenueKings.com are a licensed ticket broker in Vancouver, B.C. Canada, specializing in concerts, sports, and theatre events across North America. Here are there policies. To buy tickets click on the banners.
- Who is VenueKings?Venue Kings specializes in premium inventory for events across North America. Incorporated in 2009, Venue Kings has grown into one of the largest ticket brokers in North America, we hold large amounts of inventory to many professional and collegiate sports teams. We strive to help fans attend their favorite sports teams, concerts, and live performances. We offer a variety of tickets to MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL, MLS, CFL, Concerts, Theater, and other Sports.
- What is the VenueKings 100% Buyer Guarantee?We make it easy!
- You purchase the tickets.
- We call you to confirm the order.
- Your order becomes guaranteed.
- What does that guarantee mean?
- You will get the tickets you ordered (or better) and you will receive them in time for your event.
- If the event is rescheduled, your order is still considered final and the original tickets will still be valid.
- If the event is cancelled and not rescheduled, you will receive a full refund (including service fees).
- If you have any issues at all, we are here to help. If you experience any issues at the gate, call us immediately from the venue at 1-800-625-KING(5464). Venue Kings will work to correct the issue, including trying to find replacement tickets for you. If Venue Kings cannot locate replacement tickets, upon confirmation that the tickets were invalid for entry, Venue Kings will provide you with a refund for the cost of the tickets, including service fees, shipping and handling charges.
- Why not buy from a ticket scalper, auction site, or classified site?Buying tickets second hand is a risk, respected brokers like Venue Kings will have a guarantee to minimize that risk to the buyer. We get our tickets from venues, respected brokers, and trusted clients to minimize the likelihood of invalid tickets. When opting for the cheapest tickets or un trusted providers you put yourself at risk of buying fake or duplicate tickets and if that happens you have no option for recourse. At Venue Kings we offer a 100% Buyer Guarantee to all our clients. If there are any issues call us from the venue and we will work to rectify the issue, including trying to find replacement tickets for you.
- Is my information safe when I buy tickets on VenueKings.com?Yes. At Venue Kings our top priority is to ensure that all of our customers’ personal information is kept safe and secure. We do not pass on your information to third parties but rather use it for internal processing to fulfill orders. Before purchasing online always look in the address box for the “s” in https:// and for the “lock” symbol before paying. This means the site you are on is secure, if you look at the url when checking out on venuekings.com you will notice the lock symbol and the s in https://In addition, Venue Kings is constantly being monitored by McAfee Secure, TRUSTe, and VeriSign Secured to ensure that your information is always safe and secure.
- Can I change my account email address?Yes you can. Just log into your account, click account at the top, then you will see Edit Profile on the left, click on it and you will be able to edit your email.
- Where does VenueKings obtain its tickets for sale?Venue Kings, unlike most of its competitors operates in both the primary and secondary ticket markets. We get our tickets directly from teams through partnership agreements, other professional brokers, and trusted users among others. The ticket industry is competitive and constantly updating based on availability and demand. Venue Kings is always watching the market and will change prices and strategies to stay competitive.
- When is the latest I can purchase tickets for an event on VenueKings.com?We recommend buying tickets as early as possible for an event you really want to see. However, as a general rule our tickets will be taken down at the start of the game, concert, special event, etc. If you can see the tickets on our website you can buy them.
- Can I bring camera/food/drink/etc to the event?Each venue has their own policies, please see your venue for more details.
- Does my child need a ticket to gain entry into an event?Each venue has their own policies regarding what age or height requires a ticket, please see your venue for more details.
- Why can’t I add more than one set of tickets to my shopping cart?The various ticket listings on our website can have a number of possible reasons why they cannot be purchased in one order. We have tickets for events all over North America as well as other select markets as we expand. These tickets can be charged in a number of different currencies with corresponding tax amounts included. Most of our tickets are emailable, however, some events require hard copy tickets so shipping charges would be different. There are many other reasons why you can only buy for one event at a time on our website if you have any questions about this please call 1-800-625-KING, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is VenueKings legitimate and reliable?As a respected broker in the primary and secondary marketplace, we take pride in providing you with the industry’s best prices, extensive selection, and 100% Buyer Guarantee. We have been in business since 2009 and have fulfilled millions of orders for customers. We have extended business hours to make sure we are available before events in case any problems arise. If you have any questions or concerns you can contact us at 1.800.625.KING or email@example.com
- Can the venue scan my tickets off my phone?Most venues have started scanning tickets, but we recommended printing the tickets just in case, or checking with the venue before attending.
- Will my purchase be charged in Canadian dollars if it is a Canadian event?All Canadian events will be listed in Canadian dollars and charge the corresponding tax, and all American events will be listed in US dollars and charged the corresponding tax.
- Will my purchase be charged in Canadian Dollars if I am from Canada?The Canadian events will be listed in Canadian dollars and therefore you will be charged Canadian dollars and the corresponding tax. If you are purchasing an American event you will be charged in US dollars and the corresponding tax.
- Can I cancel my order for any reason after I place an order?All sales are final, there are no refunds or exchanges. If you have any more questions please check out our Terms of Service located at the bottom of the page.
- Will I get a refund if my event is rescheduled, rained out, or postponed?No, our Terms of Service states that All Sales are Final. If an event is postponed or rescheduled, the tickets will be honored for the rescheduled event date. New tickets will not need to be issued for most rescheduled events or postponements. In the case that new tickets are required it is the customer’s responsibility to contact Venue Kings.
- If an event is canceled and not rescheduled for a different date, will I receive a refund?Yes. If an event is cancelled for any reason other than an act of God (rainout, earthquake, flood, etc.), war, terrorism, strike, or lockout, we will provide a full refund for the amount that you paid for the tickets. Shipping charges are not refundable. In case of a rainout or strike for a sporting event, no refunds will be made. We will attempt to contact you with further instructions in these instances. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours of the announcement, please CONTACT US.
- Can I return my tickets or exchange them for an event on a different date?No. There are no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations on any request once it is submitted to us. This policy is in place because when you place your ticket request, we attempt to secure and acquire those tickets for you from a ticket supplier and are not able to recover our costs. Please order tickets only after you are certain you want them.
Seat & Ticket Information
- Why doesn’t VenueKings.com display seat numbers?Venue Kings lists tickets from our own inventory as well as from other sellers on our website. Therefore we do not always know seat numbers. In addition sellers may decide not to disclose exact seat locations because they are linked to the seller’s identity. To list seat numbers would also reduce the number of available tickets for our customers to purchase.
- Are the seats that I am buying together/side-by-side?Yes, at Venue Kings we guarantee the tickets you purchase will be seated together when they are purchased together. We recommend calling us if you would like to add tickets to a previous order and we will do our best to make that happen. It is also important to note that some tickets may not appear to be together when in fact they are. For example, some venue’s (especially theaters) will label their seats in odd or even numbered seating depending on the side of the venue your tickets are for. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us (1.800.625.KING) and we will do our best to help straighten things out.
- Why am I unable to order certain quantity of tickets even though there are more seats available than I need?When we list our tickets often we select quantities that can be selected so we are not left with a single ticket. We try to sell even sets of tickets whenever possible. That could be 2,4,6,8 in an 8 pack of tickets, or 1,3,5,7 in a seven pack of tickets. If you cannot select the number of tickets you desire on our website please do not hesitate to contact us at 1.800.625.KING (5464).
- Why are there codes by some sections such as: club, reserve, lodge, etc?Each venue has different names for sections of seating. At Venue Kings, we work hard to give our customers a good idea of the general location of each ticket and any additional information pertaining to the ticket (limited view, Wheelchair Accessible, etc). If our seating charts do not offer a clear description of your venue please contact us directly at 1.800.625.KING (5464).
- What if my tickets are lost or stolen?When you receive your tickets keep them in a safe place. Unfortunately, Venue Kings cannot guarantee that tickets can be replaced if they are lost, stolen, or damaged. In some instances tickets can be reprinted, and Venue Kings will do its best to replace your tickets, but it is not always possible and cannot be guaranteed. Please also note that direct sunlight and heat can damage some tickets.